Establishing the industry benchmark for transducer excellence in both performance and quality
High-Performance Audio Products
Ranging from 18mm micro-drivers to 18″ professional transducers, Peerless offer the widest variety of products by performance, application, and price point.
Constantly driving our range forward by innovation and meeting the latest market needs.
Professional racetrack subwoofers & coaxial transducers
The new FPP series offers outstanding performance and design possibilities. Three new subwoofers and a coaxial driver with moldable custom dispersion patterns. Groundbreaking cone technology provides professional performance and prevents environmental and fatigue degradation.
New models from Peerless
HVS40 Full-range driver
- Full-range transducers
- Round & obround options
- Shallow form factor
- Modular motor systems to suit application
- Designed with sustainability in mind
OX32 High-frequency driver
- Elliptical form factor
- Low crossover point
- 1.25″ Diaphragm
- Optimized enlarged rear chamber
NSM4 Low-frequency driver
- Very light but powerful mid-bass transducer
- Optimized for high sensitivity and low frequency
- High-power handling
- Longer Xmax allows for significant displacement and linearity
DN2035 High-frequency driver
- Outside diameter of just 55mm
- Neodymium magnet
- High output vs. size-cost ratio
- High sensitivity and low crossover point
- 1.4” VC 0.75” exit
Peerless audio modules direct to you
Designed with your system in mind
With a team of more than 40 dedicated electronics engineers and a portfolio featuring several hundred amplifier designs, Peerless proudly presents our inaugural direct-to-market amplifier modules.
From in-house EMC testing to our comprehensive validation lab, we have taken every measure to deliver a robust and flexible product for your system.
Flexible channel configurations
Our output channels can operate in single-ended (SE) or bridge-tied-load (BTL) modes, enabling multiple channel configurations. This flexibility allows the creation of various systems using our standard modules.
These can be integrated into rack amplifiers, providing a wide range of output power configurations.
Peerless audio modules feature interleaved PFC, advanced DSP system monitoring, and advanced thermal protection.
- 600w LLC universal power supply
- 3 Channels Flexible Configuration
- 1200w LLC universal power supply
- 4 Channels Flexible Configuration
- 2000w LLC universal power supply
- 4 Channels Flexible Configuration
Introducing Flow DSP: your all-in-one audio design suite
Accelerate product development with Flow DSP
Developed by our growing team of over 20 dedicated software engineers, Flow DSP is a comprehensive all-in-one software audio design platform, now available for licensing. Offering expert support from prototyping to mass production, Flow DSP streamlines your workflow for maximum efficiency. Integrate your code with a library of advanced algorithms to shape the unique identity of your finished product.
There are over 100+ algorithms available. Some featured algorithms below
- Boosts perceived bass
- Ideal for compact speakers
- Ensures balanced sound at any volume
- Impressive at maintaining sound quality at low volumes
- Detects and reduces high-frequency unpleasant sounds in speech
- Enhances voice quality
- Calibrates the frequency response using phone mic
- Precise correction of room-mode peaks and dips
- Identifies human voice using AI, improving processing quality
- Helps to separate voice from background noise for clearer communication
- Identifies and eliminates environmental noise, preserving the user’s voice
- Key component of any voice-based application
- Eliminates echoes in calls for clear, intelligible conversations
- Ensures both sides of the conversation can be heard clearly
- Locates and tracks sound sources
- Isolates useful signals while reducing background noise
Our Flow Studio GUI is designed for ease of use, allowing you to accurately iterate your design in real-time. Create, listen, and fine-tune your creation until it meets your satisfaction.
Cross-platform DSP engine
The system-ready code can be automatically ported to the most popular cores, SOCs, and DSPs via the Flow Engine. With its continuous expansion, Flow DSP consistently meets evolving market and application demands.
How can we help?
Download our product guide
Explore our vast range of end-to-end audio solutions to solve your application needs.Learn More
Find a distributor near you
Search our global network of partners for your local Peerless supplier.Learn More
Create a product
Partner with Peerless for end-to-end design and technical support.Contact Us